Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 8 April 2010

Info Post

There's a stray dog living under our house right now. We're not sure where he came from or how long he's been there. A couple of weeks ago some people were looking for a dog they'd seen get hit by a car. It wasn't their dog but they thought it ran into the woods behind our house and they wanted to help it. I'm pretty sure it's the same dog and that he actually just went back under our house. Last week my mom saw him and said that he was horribly skinny and injured. He has puncture wounds and his ankle is swollen. We're thinking someone may have tried to use him for dog fighting, he's a Pitbull after all. I still haven't been able to catch a glimpse of him but I sometimes hear him barking and hear him walk past my window all the time (I try to say hello when he goes past). We've been feeding him. He's still too scared to make eye contact for too long but he's sweet and not aggressive at all. I hope that he'll learn to trust us so that we can help him have a better life than he's had so far. I really want to take him to the dog park that's close and play frisbee with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment