Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 29 April 2010

Info Post
 I don't know how this happened because I haven't been anywhere this week. At first I just figured my throat was feeling scratchy because of allergies but now it's sore. It's more sore than allergies should make it. So somehow I caught a cold, without going anywhere mind you, right before the weekend starts...Bah humbug I say!

I'm just going to eat a bunch of fruit and drink a bunch of juice and pretend like that's going to make everything better by tomorrow. It sounds like a good plan to me, even though I generally eat a lot of fruit and drink a lot of juice (shhh! the cold doesn't have to know that). Right now I'm trying to sneak attack it with some cantaloupe (my poor mom keeps cutting up whole cantaloupes only to have me eat almost all of it, I can't help myself!).

So now that I've taken some medicine to dull the aches and pains I'm going to work on some things that have been rattling around in my head for a long time now that are for a very special boy in less than a month ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment