Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 26 April 2010

Info Post
I get so annoyed by having to plan every little thing out. This morning for instance, I'm in a lot of pain so I need to eat so that I can take some ibuprofen to hopefully take the edge off. The thing is I'm not really hungry but I know I wont be able to get anything that requires movement done until I get medicine >.< I think I'm still paying for going to see a movie on Saturday. I should be able to spontaneously go and see a movie without it hurting me days later. Please excuse my mini-rant.

Ok, on to nicer things...a couple weeks ago I gave myself a Lady Gaga/ Paparazzi inspired manicure. I didn't get any decent pictures but I'm going to try to shoot a video tutorial soon so that you can see them.



Oh by the way, the movie we saw was Kick Ass and it was awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment