Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 May 2010

Info Post

Things that made/ are making me happy this week:
  • I found one of my favorite pink nail polishes and painted my nails.
  • I also repainted my toe nails with one of my absolutely favorite combinations, black with blue glitter polish on top.
  • My boyfriend has this week off from school so I get to spend more time than usual with him <3
  • I'm slowly getting more organized and finding my direction again.
  • I found my cellphone charger (it was missing for almost two weeks!)
  • I finally found a doctor that took me seriously when I brought up my heart beating funny. I'm getting an event monitor that I'll wear for a month and hopefully from that they'll be able to tell what's wrong (finally).
  • My boyfriend is taking me to get the monitor even though it's a super early appointment (he's so sweet). He's also bringing me breakfast so I don't have to worry about getting food for myself.
  • My friends, my boyfriend, and I are going to play mini-golf on Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment