Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 May 2010

Info Post
I just finished packing some goodies bags for my shop opening. Before that hubby and I went for massages in Hide-A-Bean. I feel pains and aches all over body but I know I will feel great afterward. And a good night sleep too.

I went to check on my shop this evening. It is almost completed and today contractor came to install the cctv, LCD tv and computer system. So early tomorrow morning I would start to clean the shop. The stocks should be arriving in the morning around 9am so I need to wipe the dusts from my display shelves and mop my shop before it arrives. After that I have about a day to ready for the opening on Saturday. Oooh! I am going to be very busy from there onwards. So, good night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment