Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 May 2010

Info Post

Things that are making me happy today:
  • This nasty cold I've had all week is starting to clear up.
  • I get to see my wonderful boyfriend today <3
  • We're going to a drive-in movie on Saturday. We've been talking about going for forever so I thought it would be the perfect thing to do to celebrate our anniversary.
  • Our two year anniversary is this Sunday <3
  • I stumbled upon a bunch of really really cute craft tutorials on YouTube. They have me feeling so inspired.
  • I didn't finish up a few of Trevis's birthday presents last week so I get to give him a bunch of stuff this weekend. I hope he likes everything.
  • I've been having so much fun blowing bubbles and watching my cats run around trying to pop them.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment