Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 20 May 2010

Info Post
Where to start...last week I was given a heart monitor to wear for three weeks because I've been having heart palpitations and pain for years but haven't been able to figure out why. Wearing it hasn't been too much of a problem so far. It's a little uncomfortable because I have to have the sensor hooked up to three electrodes that are on me pretty much all the time (the only time I take it off is when I shower). I really really hope they figure out what's wrong and know how to make it better. It scares me and makes me feel so drained when my heart starts to beat irregularly.

Happier things...last Friday I went and played minigolf with my boyfriend and two of my best friends. It was soooo much fun. We golfed and went on bumper boats and played a bunch of games (woo skeeball!) My friend Emily won 1000 tickets from one game! She also made and gave me the cutest stuff robot.

See?

I saw my boyfriend on Wednesday for a birthday dinner for him with his family. I'm so glad I got to see him in the middle of the week even if it wasn't on his actual birthday (which is today). I'm spending the weekend with him so he'll get some of his presents from me then. I'll try to take pictures of them to post later.

Here are some more pictures from last Friday:

0 comments:

Post a Comment