Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 May 2010

Info Post

Things that made me happy today:
  • My boyfriend is done with school this semester so I get to spend more time with him. I'm so so excited!! ^_^
  • I really like the new skin care products I've been using (I'll put up a review soon, I want to use them for at least two weeks before I do.)
  • I was able to get some cleaning done yesterday.
  • The frequency of my migraines has gone down in the past month.
  • I'm really excited about my boyfriend's birthday that is coming up very soon <3
  • When I was using a little Hello Kitty notebook to write a list of things I need to pick up from Michael's I noticed there was a sheet of stickers in the back. I'm a sticker fiend so I was super excited to find them.
  • I've been working on a painting for my mom for Mother's Day and I'm happy with the way it's turning out so far.
  • I found this super cute cooking channel on YouTube. I might have to buy some of this girl's cookbooks. Her channel also has videos of her cat and some about Japanese culture and shopping and things like that. It's a good mix. I'm really hoping to find more resources that are similar soon. Finding sites and videosh that are about home ec/ homemaker type things that are also modern and fun is surprisingly hard. I'd like to find things that aren't just about cooking and fashion (even though I really like those things.) Maybe I'm just not using the right search terms. If you have any suggestions please let me know what they are I'd be so grateful.
What's been making you happy lately?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment