Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 1 June 2010

Info Post

I had an amazing time this weekend with my boyfriend. Our anniversary was on Sunday and to celebrate we went to a drive-in movie on Saturday. It was such a cool experience. I made a bunch of different kinds of popcorn (I'll post pictures as soon as I'm able to) and brought stuff to make coke floats and sandwiches. It's only $7 per person for a double feature. We saw Iron Man 2 but didn't stay for the second movie because it was getting rainy and we were a little tired. We've already been talking about going back, hopefully with a big group of people. I think it'd be so fun to tailgate and throw a football or something around while we're waiting for the movies to start.

I was going to post pictures from this past weekend but my camera has decided to die. Well...it's not completely dead, the lens is just stuck out. No matter what I do I can't seem to fix it. I've tried everything except opening it.  I really don't think I'm going to be able to get it to work again >.< It's heart breaking. I use my camera all the time. I've been looking around at cameras online. I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to get a new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment