Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 June 2010

Info Post
I've been sorting through old CDs that I saved a bunch of pictures and documents on. I don't really care about most of the stuff anymore (like the folders and folders of Sailor Moon pictures) but you never know what you'll find if you go looking. I found a word document with quotes from my dad. I figured I'd post them here just in case I lose the disc and also to share the insanity. As you can tell we were watching a lot of Star Trek reruns when I made this :)

Quotes From My Father:
"You can lead a drowning man to water, but you can't make him walk the dog."

"Aye Captain Jerk, I mean Kirk."

"A door is a door and a jar is a jar. How can a door be a jar?"

"I am Piccard! You are not."

"It's almost Piccard like."

0 comments:

Post a Comment