Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 23 June 2010

Info Post

Things that are making me happy today:
  • My new camera arrived in the mail last week and so far I'm really really liking it.
  • Watching Carl Sagan's Comos on Hulu
  • I found this super cute recipe for breakfast cakelets (they're breakfast cupcakes!!) that I can't wait to try. 
  • I cleaned out under my bed on Monday and found, my iPod (it's been missing for over a year!), the book I was reading, the super cute Jack and Sally dolls my boyfriend gave me as a present, and my fuzzy pink bunny slippers, among a bunch of other things :)
  • Being able to lay down, listen to my iPod, and read a good book <3 
  • My boyfriend and I are going to go to the Pinkberry they just opened here this weekend. I can't wait to try it :)
  • My new medication seems to be helping my heart stay much calmer.
What's been making you happy lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment