Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 8 June 2010

Info Post

Things that are making me happy today:
  • I accidentally left my phone charger at my boyfriend's house and he was sweet enough to drive over to my house and give it to me <3
  • I got some new colors of polymer clay to make things with.
  • And it was on sale!
  • I've been able to put some of the little presents my boyfriend has given me on to the new shelf I put up last week.
  • I've been able to get a lot of organizing done.
  • I got my first issue of Martha Stewart Living in the mail.
  • I've been using my mom's old laptop and it's been working so much better than my computer. It's helped a lot with my stress levels.
  • I can sit on the bed now when I'm on the computer and it makes my cat Cosmo extremely happy <3
  • My boyfriend bought me the cutest Hello Kitty planner this past weekend and it's been helping me keep on top of things.
What's been making you happy lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment