Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 10 June 2010

Info Post

The Breakdown:

The Claims:
  • Treats and prevents acne.
  • Face wash that fights the bacteria that causes acne long after you wash your face.
  • Moisturizer that dissolves oil so that acne medication can penetrate your pores.
  • Spot treatment that will reduce redness and pimples in just one day without over drying skin.
The Products: 
  • Acne Control Cleanser (benzoyl peroxide acne cleanser 4 fl oz)
  • Acne Control Moisturizer (salicylic acid acne medication moisturizer 2 fl oz)
  • Fast Clearing Spot Treatment(salicylic acid acne medicine treatment 0.5 fl oz)
The Price:

My Review:
I've been using Clean & Clear's Advantage Acne Control Kit for over a month. For some reason my skin has been very bad lately. I think it may have something to do with the medication I'm on because it's been even dryer than normal. It was very itchy, which made me scratch, which made me break out. Using this kit seems to have really helped with that. Even just using the moisturizer gets rid of that uncomfortable itchy feeling. I can see definite improvement in my skin. If I stop using the face wash for a couple of days and go back to my old one I start to break out again. Even though it has pretty strong acne medication in it I haven't felt like it's dried my skin out, in fact I feel like it's done the exact opposite. My only complaint would be that the spot treatment sometimes burns when you put it on. I haven't noticed any skin irritation from it though so I don't think it's hurting my skin at all, in fact I think it works really well as a spot treatment. This kit has been amazing so far.

A very important thing to remember! Because this product contains strong acne medication it makes your skin much more sensitive to the sun so be extra sure to wear some kind of sun protection. I personally use Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer Lotion For Sensitive Skin SPF 15 and/ or Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry- Touch Sun Block SPF 100+ depending on how much sun exposure I'm going to be getting that day.

I hope this was helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment