Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 10 October 2010

Info Post
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend. My boyfriend and I went shopping almost all day on Friday so he could get some dress shoes and I could find something warm to wear for my cousin's wedding the next day. I ended up getting a really cute purple dress, a new jacket, some new (thick and warm) leggings, and a little purse that had lots of pockets so I'd be able to carry everything I needed without having to take my huge purse that I normally use. The wedding was beautiful. It blended Celtic and Jewish traditions and was lots of fun. The cake was really yummy too :)
 
One last thing: Happy happy happy happy birthday to my best friend Nick!! Thank you for being an amazing friend/ brother to me for so many years <3 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment