Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 October 2010

Info Post

On October 1st I started taking a supplement called biotin. It's supposed to promote healthy hair, skin, and nails. I'd heard of biotin awhile ago but never tried it before now. Just like most things it seems to work for some people but not for others. I figured I'd document any changes I notice while taking it over the next month and I may to some more follow ups after that if I notice any other interesting changes. I wanted to start taking it because I have bald spots on my head above my temples. If I leave my hair down it's not really noticeable but if I pull it back they become (at least I think) rather obvious. I used to have very very thick hair. Most of it fell out while I was taking the medication Topamax and my hair has never fully recovered. I'm hoping biotin can restore it at least part of the way and make it feel nice and healthy again.

Have you ever tried biotin? Did it work for you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment