Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 October 2010

Info Post

 First lets go over my September goals:
  • Start updating my blog with my goals. (Done!)
  • And follow up with my progress at the end of the month.
  • Set up a bank account. (Things keep getting in the way of this one but in the next couple of weeks this should be done.)
  • Enter all the codes I have for MyCokeRewards. I have too many caps laying around.
  • Start planning a trip to the High Museum to see their Salvador Dali exhibit.
  • Make and keep a schedule for updating my blog. (Although I didn't update as much as I wanted to I updated more regularly than I have been.)
  • Finish the store policies for my ArtFire store.
  • Get a group of my friends together to go up to the mountains when the leaves start changing colors.(The leaves made this one impossible. They skipped changing into all the pretty colors and went straight to brown :( I'm hoping that since it's finally gotten colder they'll start changing more normally.)
And now on to October!

This month I would like to...
  • Clean out my desk so that it's easier to move out of my room.
  • Go through all of my books and decide which ones I want to keep and which ones I want to give away.
  • Work on the Christmas presents I'm making for people.
  • Go to the Halloween parade in Little Five Points with my boyfriend and my friends. 
  • Take Biotin everyday and document any changes that I notice. 
What do you want to accomplish this month?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment