Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 14 December 2010

Info Post

On the platform, reading

I would definitely buy one. I love to read and it would make it super easy and portable if I had one. It would also save me so much room. I've been trying to go through my books and get rid of a bunch of them because they've nearly taken over my room. Of course they will still be books that I want actual hard copies of, and for my favorites (like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) I'll probably have more than one copy. I believe I have three copies of Alice already.



We actually got my mom a Kindle for Christmas because she reads soooo much. She must read 100 books a year, no joke. In years past we would buy her cases of paperbacks off of ebay for Christmas so she'd have enough stuff to read for a few months.

Powered by Plinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment