Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 8 December 2010

Info Post
Scott: Garlic bread is my favourite food. I could honestly eat it for every meal. Or just all the time without even stopping.
Ramona: You'd get fat.
Scott: No.
Ramona: You'd get totally fat.
Scott: I don't think I'd get fat. Why would I get fat?
Ramona: Bread makes you fat. Butter makes you fat.
Scott: Bread makes you fat??
The candy...

Another heart!
 
The gift...


I made a menu for a fictional SP's Restaurant. When my boyfriend and I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. The World in theaters I cracked up when they were talking about garlic bread. My boyfriend and I have had really similar discussions because we both love garlic bread. I'm planning a whole garlic bread dinner for the both of us but I can't do it until this weekend. I don't want to ruin the surprise of the complete menu yet but I'll post it with links to recipes after we've made everything. I'll try to get pictures too!

The wrapping...

0 comments:

Post a Comment