Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 6 December 2010

Info Post
 Scott: Chopping vegetables keep us out of trouble with the law.
 The candy...


 Another star, I decided to get a little more adventurous and make the star orange.

The gift...


When I first saw this book (Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Hacks, and Good Food) I immediately thought of my boyfriend. He's pretty analytical about things (he is a Math major after all) so I thought a book like this would be great for him. I'm really excited to look through it too (I haven't yet even though I've been hanging onto it for a few months because I want to look through it with him) because I really like things to be explained in detail. I've found that I learn better when I'm told why we do things not just how to do things. It makes it easier to improvise when cooking. This is one of the main reasons that I like Alton Brown's show Good Eats. I guess that means I'm a bit analytical too haha :)

The wrapping...


Six days down, eighteen to go!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment