Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 December 2010

Info Post

First lets go over my goals from November:

I didn't get as much done as I would have like to because I had that awful sinus infection all month >.< I'm being more lax on what I consider to be a fulfilled goal because I was so sick and stuck in bed for so long.
  • Organize my closet and get rid of clothes that I never wear anymore. I didn't completely reorganize my closet but I got rid of a bunch of clothes so I'm going to count it as a win.
  • Take Biotin everyday and document any changes that I notice. I ended up skipping a couple of week because the antibiotics I was taking made me feel a bit sick but over all I stuck to it. I haven't noticed a difference in my hair or nails yet but it seems to be keeping my skin very clear. The only time I've had any problems with breakouts or skin irritation was when I had a fever. I always break out when I get a fever for some reason.
  • Use Livestrong.com to track my food and exercise. I had to stop doing this because it triggered bad eating behaviors. I'm hoping I can get them under control and start using it again soon.
  • Cut and dye my hair myself. I'm doing that today actually but it's so close I'm counting it :P
And now on to December!

This month I would like to...
  • Finish all of the Christmas presents I'm making for various people. 
  • Read Crafty Superstar
  • Keep up with my new beauty routine so I don't get dry skin this winter.
  • Start accessorizing more. I have all this gorgeous jewelry that I never wear.
  • Set up a food and water station in my room for my cat because he's skittish about eating and drinking in front of the other animals for some reason.  
What do you want to accomplish this month?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment