Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 16 December 2010

Info Post

I have recently learned about a quilters magazine that wrote a little blurb about the Christmas fabric collection that I did with Northcott, The 12 Joys of Christmas. This magazine is Quilters Newsletter (QuiltersNewsletter.com) and the issue is December/January 2011, page 30.

This collection has such sentimental value to me as it really does showcase the joys our family has this time of year. The holiday season will always be filled with gifts, but so many of the gifts this family receives are those of family time together, memories we are making for our kids to look back on, and our own treasured memories of our childhood with family and friends throughout our past. No beautifully wrapped box with a wonderful gift inside can ever replace the cherished moments we share with those we love.


The 12 Joys of Christmas collection does bring me joy, but this season I remixed the color palette to reflect my Sheri Berry color style and every time I get to put a little pink into anything, the joy is enjoyed by me even more. Here are some holiday cards in the new re-pink-mix colorway.

Take this season to find joy in every moment and with every person you spend this holiday with. Have a blessed and joyous season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment