Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 5 August 2011

Info Post

First lets go over my goals for July:
  • I want to make time to meet up with friends I haven't seen in awhile even if that just means having them over to play some board games and watch a movie. I didn't get to do this. I don't know when I will because I've been so sick lately.
  • I want to make some new polymer clay charms. I have so many pretty colors I want to experiment with. I did this along with editing some photos and doing some painting.
  • I would like to keep updating my blog regularly and keep working on graphics and things like that. I think I did the best I could this month and that's good enough for me.
 Now on to August!
  • I want to finish posting all of the pages from my Adventure Book.
  • Continue to make more charms and other art.
  • Photograph my charms.
  • Work on making some Artist Trading Cards. I'm not sure if I'll swap or sell them yet (maybe both).
  • Continue to update my new DeviantART page. Please check it out!
What do you want to accomplish this month?   


0 comments:

Post a Comment