Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 18 August 2011

Info Post

There's a place in Atlanta called Little Five Points that's one of my boyfriend and my favorite places to visit when we get the chance. It's a really bright place so I tried to make these pages reflect that. There are walls of absolutely beautiful graffiti, bright fliers, bright signs, and brightly dressed people everywhere. There are record stores, comic book stores, funky clothing stores, restaurants, music and theater venues, and tons of other little places. If you're ever in Atlanta be sure to check it out especially around Halloween if you can make it to the badass parade the put on.  For these pages I also cut a slit to make a little pocket and inside there's a gift card for Savage Pizza, which is a really delicious pizza place, so that we can go there next time we visit. I'm excited to go again.

Blank templates and all the credits for the pages can be found here. If you use them there's no need to credit me but it's always appreciated. Feel free to leave me a comment with your projects if you use them because I'd love to see what you make. Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment