Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 16 August 2011

Info Post

My boyfriend and I are super passionate about music. So passionate in fact that we'd like to learn more about making it. He goes more of the digital route and is learning a bunch of music making programs where I would be happy just to learn to play the keyboards again (I taught myself when I was younger but it was so long ago that I have to re-learn everything). I think it's the perfect thing to learn together and help each other with. I love being able to share creative outlets with the people I care about.

In the polariod frame on these pages I wrote the poem Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy. You may recognize the first couple of lines from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
And sitting by desolate streams;—
World-losers and world-forsakers,
On whom the pale moon gleams:
Yet we are the movers and shakers
Of the world for ever, it seems.
I also got my boyfriend an iPod to go with this page and had the back engraved with "We are the music makers."

Blank templates and all the credits for the pages can be found here. If you use them there's no need to credit me but it's always appreciated. Feel free to leave me a comment with your projects if you use them because I'd love to see what you make. Enjoy :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment