Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 2 August 2011

Info Post
B is for...
Bear!!


This simple lunch was made quick and was loved by Eliana!


The Bear is just a simple sandwich cut with a bear cookie cutter with candy eyes, orange confetti sprinkle nose and melted chocolate mouth/mustache. (I say that because I tried to make a mouth and it just ended up looking like a mustache!)


The border is made up of cut up carrots and green pepper


The "B" is a Scrabble Jr. Cheezit


The "is" was made up of melted chocolate


The "for" was made up of a colorful fruit rollup


These kind of lunches are always a fun way to incorporate the alphabet! I always ask Eliana to tell me the letters first and if she doesn't devour everything immediately I will spell out the animal too so she can see how it is spelled on paper. Enjoy!




Until Next Time... :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment