Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 17 January 2012

Info Post

It’s time for me to start shering some of my fabric collections with you. So . . . how about we get a few more bloggers to join my new Sheri McCulley Studio blog and once we do I will give the Child’s Play with Nate (cotton collection) to one lucky winner. You will get a set of fat quarter prints and at least one Nate panel. You will have plenty of prints to work with and might even have enough to sew them into some SherWear for a lucky little guy in your life. Please note that the image above is of the complete Nate collection, both cotton and flannel, and not all will be given in this drawing, but at least half will.

Once I have 100 members on this blog (only six to go) I will have a drawing. Here’s what you need to do to be in the drawing~just comment on this post. As soon as we reach the 100 mark I will collect the comments and draw a winner. You do not have to join my blog to enter, just leave a comment and ~ don’t forget to encourage your friends to check out my new Sheri McCulley Studio blog, website and yes, even my new Facebook page, because I have fabric give-aways going on there too. Fill free to join the fun there as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment