Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 January 2012

Info Post
So it has  finally begun.. We had our first snow of 2012 yesterday. For us this winter has been very mild with warmer than usual temperature and oddly no snow! (This kind of winter is my kind of winter).  I don't like cold and I don't like snow.... however I guess I'd rather it snow now instead of winter stretching into springtime! So let's celebrate the snow :) In honor of the first official snowfall of the year I made this cute snack for Eliana:
Snowflakes never tasted better ;)
This is just cheese and crackers gone fancy, but in a very simple way. I cut cheese with a mini snowflake cookie cutter and to spell out "Let it snow". The crackers are Ritz snowflake crackers.  You could always add details to the snowflakes if you wanted to.  Eliana loves cheese and crackers so this was of course a hit :) 


Until Next Time.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment