Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 2 January 2012

Info Post
Not a good way to start my New Year but that was the way. Few days ago I had stomach upset. At first I was wondering whether I ate too much, you know all those year end and wedding dinners invitation, but I thought otherwise. Then I thought that maybe the overdose of "teh-c-peng". I think that would be the culprit because when ever I tasted a very "kau teh-c-peng" I would have stomach upset and sometimes diarrhea. So I stopped taking for few days, and yet the stomach upset still "visiting" me.

Then it just popped into my mind. MILK! I have been taking milk for 4 consecutive days. And in the past when ever I took milk, I will have lactose intolerance. I seldom take milk in my life and when I did, it was when I was a preggie. Now I am now I seldom take milk because of the intolerance. However lately I experienced backache and hubby is suddenly so concern about lack of calcium etc, I thought I give milk a try. I bought 4 packs of Anlene high calcium milk and drank one pack per day. Still, I am not over the intolerance. I have stomach upset for 2 days.




I gave up on milk, and better go back to Calcium tablets. I have not take Calcium supplements for few years too. Because I don't like swallowing those big white tablets. Sigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment