Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 29 August 2012

Info Post
Problem: You are four years old. (OK just kidding with that....but not really hehehe) So the problem is you want a cupcake for lunch (which I completely understand have never experienced said problem)

Enter the Lunch Punch Sweet Set (as Eliana says: "to save the day!") Problem Solved.
So instead of an actual cupcake we made a cupcake sandwich :)
Using the cupcake cutter from the Lunch Punch Sweet Set we made this cute cupcake lunch. 

We decided to make it a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting. Inside the sandwich is chocolate soynut butter with fluff (make your own fluff if you dare). I put some more chocolate soynut butter on top to make it look like a chocolate cupcake. For the vanilla "frosting" I used the Lunch Punch cutter on a piece of cheese. We thought adding confetti sprinkles would be fun :)

The cherry and the mini cupcakes are cut with organic fruit leather.

I used one of the crusts that Eliana didn't eat and put it as the plate.

I'll have you know that she munched on veggies while we made this. So no need to bring the veggie police here ;)

This is almost better than a real cupcake. Almost.

And a quick shoutout to my friend Kristen of Pixelated Crumb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Here is your cupcake.. that we ate for you ;)

This was so easy to make. Which is why I love Lunch Punches.  They are simply one of the easiest ways to make a plain sandwich into creative food in seconds. I have the Lunch Punch Sweet Set and I have two more on the way! I can't wait to play with them all! Yes-- I do mean play! It is part of the fun Eliana and I have in the kitchen together :)

Here is what I used to make this lunch:

I Link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment