Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 August 2012

Info Post
Hello again, Brooke here from SillyMamaQuilts with some fun project ideas using Sheri’s Costume Clubhouse fabric line. I used this super cute panel for several ideas.
My first thought was to leave the panel as is and have my long-arm quilter quilt some spider webs and spiders in the panel - 
love how this idea played out!!
I used the large purple and black polka dots from this line for the binding.
I then cut 2 and 2.5 inch strips from all of the fabrics in this line to use in my next two projects. 
I thought some mini-quilts or lunch mats using fussy cut panel pieces would be another way to use this panel. 
Here is my square with strips ready to quilt and bind.
I quiilted an off center circle to look like a spider web.
Notice how a different arrangement of strips can alter the size.
I really thought the stripe fabric makes great binding for these small projects.
I have plans to make some additional pieces, so I'll be sure to share those too. Hope you enjoyed seeing a few ideas using this fun Halloween fabric. Happy Sewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment