Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 26 March 2009

Info Post
Good body butter can be pretty pricey (I think from Sephora it's about $10-$20). That's why I was so excited when I stumbled upon some at the dollar store. The brand is Embrace the Body. You get 3.7 ounces for just $1. The scent I picked is called Rose Bud (I think of Citizen Kane every time I look at it) but they have tons of other different kinds. I just really like rose. The smell isn't too strong, which I like because overpowering scents give me a headache, it's just enough and smells like real roses. It has great staying power as well. It's very thick and creamy. It takes a minute to really rub it into your skin but it's worth it. You don't have to use very much either. I only use about a nickle size drop for a whole leg. I've been using it after I get out of the shower and I think it's making my skin softer. I'm really happy that I found this product and I think I'll be hitting the dollar store for my body butter needs from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment