Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 March 2009

Info Post
I saw Spamalot last Sunday with my friend Nick. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect going into it. I knew I liked Monty Python but I wasn't sure how they were going to translate Monty Python and the Holy Grail into a musical. I tried not to get my hopes up too high because I didn't want to be disappointed. That wasn't a problem however because it was really amazing. It stayed fairly true to the basic plot of Monty Python and the Holy Grail while adding in it's own touches. All of my favorite parts from the movie were there like the coconuts, the taunting French, and the Knights who say Ni! The whole cast was brilliant (my favorite character was the Lady of the Lake). The sets were absolutely gorgeous I couldn't stop staring at them. They had this really cool projector that they used to make fireworks and snow and song lyrics show up on the stage. I thought it look amazing. The whole show was hilarious. I'm glad I got an opportunity to see it (thanks again Nick!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment