Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 March 2009

Info Post
I keep a paper journal. I have sporadically since middle school but now writing has become a regular habit for me. I don't know what it is about having a brand new journal that makes me hesitant to write in it. Maybe I'm scared to "mess up" the clean pages. I just filled up an old journal last week which means that I get to write in my brand new Alice in Wonderland journal I got for Christmas. I've been dying to write in this thing and now I just can't bring myself to do it. I like to try to write a little every day or as close to every day as I can. It's been weird not writing when I've felt like I have so much to write about. I guess it's time for me to just bite the bullet and do it. No good can come from waiting any long. I'll forget what I want to write about if I don't do it now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment