Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 March 2009

Info Post
I've been using Clean & Clear Soft line for almost a year now. I use the Soft Purifying Cleanser (it's the one with Scrub on the side) daily and the Soft In-Shower Facial (the one with Steam on the side) a couple times a week. I haven't tried the moisturizers but I'm tempted to based on the results I've had with the other products.

The Soft Purifying Cleanser claims that it cleans away impurities and exfoliates without over drying skin and actually moisturizes. I always used to get very dry skin in the winter especially around my nose. This year I still got a little bit of dryness around my nose but it would only last a few days instead of sticking around for the whole season. I think changing face washes has helped immensely. The cleanser has exfoliating beads (I know some people don't like them but I've always felt like they help clean my face better). It smells fairly decent, but the smell isn't overpowering. It's worked the best for me out of any face wash I've ever tried so I think I'm going to be sticking to it for awhile.

The Soft In-Shower Facial is put on your face while in the shower. You leave it on for one minute and the warmth from the shower is supposed to let the product work deep into your pores to clean them out. Then you gently exfoliate to scrub everything away. Unlike the cleanser I feel like I could live with out this product in my beauty routine but after I use it my skin always feels much softer. I feel like it's more of a treat than a necessity but I love using it.

If you are looking to try something new, especially if you have dry skin, I would recommend checking out these products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment