Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 March 2009

Info Post
I love cupcakes. It's an obsession really. They're the perfect size for a sweet treat. I have so much fun making and decorating them because are so many different things you can do. My favorite cupcakes I've ever attempted to make were rainbow cupcakes. I made them for my friends birthday party and everyone really seemed to like them. I only got to try one because they were gobbled up so fast. They're just normal vanilla cupcakes but the colors make them something special.

Here's a picture of what they look like.


The ones I made had white frosting with rainbow sprinkles. I wasn't able to get any pictures of them because they were gone so fast. The next time I make them I might reverse the colors. The purple gets very dark when it's on the bottom. I think the red will handle being on the bottom better because it's brighter.

If you want to try to make these yourself you can find the recipe HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment