Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 12 March 2009

Info Post

I have some pretty bad scars that I would like to get rid of but I'm not willing to shell out $25-$30 for a tiny tube of Mederma. I had heard the cocoa butter can help them heal just as well so I figured I'd give it a try. I had been using some cream that my mom had but it isn't 100% cocoa butter and I knew that that was supposed to be the best. I also wanted something that was easy to put in my bag and take with me so that I could reapply it throughout the day. I went to Walgreens and I found this "Yellow Stick" for only $0.89. I've only just started using it but so far I love it. While it goes on a bit greasy once you rub it in it disappears very fast. If you don't like chocolate you might not enjoy the smell. It reminds me of Hershey's. I've been using it on some of my stretch marks as well. I really think it's helping. I'll give an update on how it's working for me in about month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment