Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 June 2011

Info Post

First lets go over my goals from May:
  • Finish some projects that I can't talk about on here yet because they involve presents for certain people. These were birthday and anniversary presents for my boyfriend. I'll posting about this very very soon.
  • Take care of myself to the best of my ability while I deal with these weird health problems. I think I've done pretty well this month considering everything that's going on.
  • Try to stay positive because things will get better. I've had ups and downs but I've tried my best to stay mostly on the up side of things.
Now on to June!
  • I want to start updating this blog regularly again. I've been overwhelmed with other things lately but I miss blogging.
  • Help my boyfriend list stuff on eBay. I'll try to post links to the things we're selling on my Twitter if you're interested. A lot of it is computer and video game stuff.
  • Start walking regularly.
What do you want to accomplish this month? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment