Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 28 June 2011

Info Post

I've been battling a killer migraine (from outterrr spaceee!) for over a week now. I had one day without pain but I was so tired I still barely got anything done. To distract myself from the pain I've been playing A LOT of Pokemon. My boyfriend and I actually went to McDonalds the other day and I ended up getting a Pokemon toy (a cute Tepig!). He goes right along with the game.

In other news I've started to put together a makeup kit. I got a whole bunch of brushes from e.l.f. because they were having a sale. So far I'm super pleased with all of them, especially the ones from the Studio Line (they're sooo soft). I'm hoping that once I get it all setup and ready to go I can stat doing some freelance makeup work. I really want to get into special effects and stage makeup so we'll see how that goes. Once I get the whole thing stocked I'll post pictures and an overviews of all the everything I have in it. It wont be a very big kit, I'm just trying to keep it to the basics for now.

One last thing that I've been meaning to post for FOREVER. Here's a little preview of the monster nails I did awhile back. They seem Summery to me for some reason, I think it's because they're so bright. They give me fun a Rob Zombie/ rockabilly vibe. I want to do them again so hopefully I'll have a tutorial for them soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment