Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 June 2011

Info Post

I know this is late but I've been distracted by medical stuff lately. April was pretty much a disaster but that's ok. I just have to pick myself up and keep going.

First lets go over my goals for April:

  • Practice Poi spinning. I found some great tutorials on YouTube. I didn't do this because it seemed foolish to do while my arms/ hands were painfully swelling up. They're still swollen so I don't know when things are going to get better and I'll be able to do this.
  • Finish my origami star bottles and list them on my Art Fire store. The swelling stopped me from finishing this too. My fingers could take the folding.
  • List at least 5 charms on my Art Fire store. I didn't do this because I couldn't find my lights and stuff for taking pictures, turns out it was at my boyfriend's house. We'll be taking pictures of stuff this month.
Now on to May!

This month I would like to...
  • Finish some projects that I can't talk about on here yet because they involve presents for certain people.
  • Take care of myself to the best of my ability while I deal with these weird health problems.
  • Try to stay positive because things will get better.
What do you want to accomplish this month?


0 comments:

Post a Comment