Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 21 June 2011

Info Post

The second set of pages in the adventure book are all about sidewalk chalk. On the first page I wrote the poem "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein. I used to love checking out Shel Silverstein's books from the library at school so his poems always remind me of being a little kid. Drawing with chalk has similar nostalgia for me. I thought it would be fun to share the simple enjoyment of sidewalk chalk with my boyfriend so I bought a small pack to go along with these pages. Drawing with chalk can be a fun and inexpensive way to spend time together.

Blank templates and all the credits for the pages can be found here. There's no credit necessary but it's always appreciated. Feel free to leave me a comment with your projects if you use them because I'd love to see what you make. Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment