Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 15 June 2011

Info Post

The first of pages in our adventure book feature strawberries (one of my boyfriend's favorites). If we get a chance I'd love for my boyfriend and I to go berry picking but if that doesn't work out we can always get some berries from a farmer's market or the grocery store. I wrote ideas in the clouds on the right page of what we could make with them. We both love to bake and cook so it's a great way to spend time together.

Here's are some ideas for a romantic strawberry filled Summer:

Blank templates and all the credits for the pages can be found here. There's no credit necessary but it's always appreciated. Feel free to leave me a comment with your projects if you use them because I'd love to see what you make. Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment