Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 29 June 2011

Info Post

Since my boyfriend and I are in the grand old state of Georgia it made sense for the third set of pages to be all about Coca Cola. I was able to get free tickets to the Coke Museum from MyCokeRewards. Even though I've lived here my whole life and I love Coke I've never been. My boyfriend went when he was younger but he hasn't been back since they remodeled. I'm excited to do some of the cool stuff they have there, especially the part where you get to try all the different kinds of drinks they have.

You can have your own romantic taste test with your special someone by making different Coke floats. Don't feel like you can only use Coke either. Try lots of different things. You can even give your creations cute names. For example...

Orange Soda+ Sherbet= Orange Crush

Vanilla Coke+ Chocolate Ice Cream= Coke Float Swirl

Strawberry Soda+ Strawberry Ice Cream= Strawberry Kisses

Get creative! It's fun :)

Blank templates and all the credits for the pages can be found here. There's no credit necessary but it's always appreciated. Feel free to leave me a comment with your projects if you use them because I'd love to see what you make. Enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment