Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 16 December 2011

Info Post
We decided to make something other than a Christmas Tree for lunch! :) I had an idea of making a Christmas ornament in my mind and this is what I came up with..
This was an easy and fun lunch to make!  All you really need is a circle cookie cutter! I took a big circle cookie cutter and cut up a tomato basil tortilla (you could easily use bread instead), ham and cheese.  I placed the cheese on top.  I used a knife and cut some fruit leather to make the top of the ornament.  For the decorations on the ornament I used a small circle cutter to make circles of red bell pepper and then i used a knife and cut a zigzag design out of cucumber.


For the holly berries I again cut more small circles of red bell pepper and used a small holly leaf cookie cutter to cut leaves made of cucumber.


You could always make different designs on the ornament, with different fruits and vegetables or different shapes--the options are endless :) It would be the perfect snack or meal to munch on while decorating the tree :)


Until Next Time.. :)


I link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment