Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 23 December 2011

Info Post
I had this brilliant idea of making a gingerbread man lunch..It didn't come out as well as I pictured in my mind but I figured I'd still share it :)
This was a very simple and easy lunch to do!  I made a jelly sandwich and cut it out with a large gingerbread man cookie cutter.  The decorations were simple: buttons are mini M&Ms, edible candy eyes and a fruit leather mouth. 


I used a mini gingerbread man cookie cutter and made some mini cheese men and women.  You can use a food safe marker to decorate them with more detail (you can see my markers have seen better days... time for some new ones!).  I cut some cucumber strips for the border and also added a gingerbread boy cookie.


While I wasn't too happy that this wasn't the gingerbread man lunch I had envisioned, Eliana really enjoyed it.  And that makes me happy too :) So it works!


I Link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment