Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 7 December 2011

Info Post
As a family we love Christmas season. Eliana is overjoyed to help decorate the Christmas Tree and she absolutely loves Christmas lights and decorations.  I decided to make Eliana a Christmas Tree Sandwich that she could help make.
This was a very simple creative lunch. To make the tree I used a Christmas Tree cookie cutter to cut a spinach tortilla and the ham and cheese inside it (or whatever fillings you prefer).  I made the garland out of cheese (to add a simple touch I used a crinkle cookie cutter edge to add a design on the garland).  I also put a cheese star at the top. For the ornaments I cut some red and yellow bell peppers and let Eliana decorate the tree.  The two angels are cut from fruit leather.


There are so many ways you can decorate this tree.. You could use different fruits and veggies for the decorations and have your child help you decorate their edible tree. I'm positive we'll be making more versions of this tree since Eliana loved it so much!


Until Next Time.. :)


I link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment