Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 11 December 2011

Info Post
We were enjoying the cold night on a lazy Sunday; chilling out in our balcony. And suddenly hubby was asking me about our plan for Christmas. And oh dear, Christmas is fast approaching! Have you thought of what to have for Christmas Eve or on the day itself?? I told hubby that I want something different this year. Every year would either we would cook at home or go to Chinese restaurant or Western cafe to celebrate Christmas Day. But this year I opt for a Mexican gourmet for my Christmas Eve dinner. Yes, Christmas Eve dinner ala Mexican cuisine.

Christmas without turkey would not be Christmas at all. So I would have some of the Republic of Texas foods which include its Jalapeno glazed smoked turkey and pepper crusted hams. Have you start to drool already? I bet you are!

When you think of Mexican food, you would think of Republic of Texas foods such as tamales and pecan pies. And not forgetting a nice bottle of red wine to go with your food. Tempting???

I would not be worry about the planning and table set up as the party caterer Dallas will be assisting me with that. So my Christmas dinner would the perfect one. And if you are looking for a nice present for the festive season, you can choose many varieties of gifts such as big box of chocolates, dinner gift crate and even 2006 Inwood Estate Magellan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment