Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 3 February 2012

Info Post
Whenever I think about Valentine's Day candy my mind automatically goes to Conversation Hearts.. I honestly don't like to eat them, but I still find them to be pretty! I decided it was a good year to introduce Eliana to this timeless Valentine's Day classic candy with this lunch:
The sandwich is bread, cheese and ham cut into a heart shape with the cheese placed on the top. I cut the letters and heart out of fruit leather.


The four hearts surrounding the sandwich are layered apple, fruit leather and conversation heart candies.


This lunch was so easy to do and Eliana loved it! She also loved the conversation heart candies, although I shouldn't be too surprised.  I thought she would agree with me that they taste like nothing but then again, it is candy and who at almost 4 years old doesn't like candy?! :)


Until Next Time... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment