Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 4 February 2012

Info Post
This is a quick post this morning. Bill has 24 hour duty today and my nephew will be over in a few hours for a play-date but I wanted to share these two small spaces with y'all. Every time I look at them I smile. They remind me of spring, something I'm very ready for!

My mom picked up this antique crate a few months ago and the hubs was sweet enough to hang it for me last weekend.  I love the little pop of fresh flowers and the milk-glass vase was a hit of a find for $2 at GoodWill! That picture is from our honeymoon :)


These sweet vases hang in my kitchen and I love the way they look with just some simple greenery.  If you want a set for yourself you can find them here.

Have a splendid Saturday; I'm thinking finger-paints and play-dough will be how I spend my morning :) Oh and coffee, lots of coffee!

PS. Dont forget about the February giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment