Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 23 February 2012

Info Post
After 3 days of over work in the shop, non-stop for 12 hours a day, I have a whole afternoon off today. All by myself!

As usual, I spend my time doing the normal stuff: do the laundry, clean the room, pick up the kids stuff and toys, do my 5-steps facial treatment, read my magazine, take my much needed nap and lastly fill some blanks in the EA form, all in the comfort of my bedroom accompanied by my favourite radio station. But it is half way done. Still have another hour before picking up the kids and all the quietness broken. And hubby is not around as he is travelling to KL till Sunday, so it will be me and the kids around.

While it is still quiet here, I shall be enjoying my own time. Hush hush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment