Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 13 February 2012

Info Post
My girl will be going to Primary One next January. We are placing her in Chinese school. At least she must learn Chinese for 6 years so she would not be a "banana" like me! Lol!


Brought some Primary One coursebooks for her. Yeap, kiasu mum! Just to prepare her well for the unexpected in Primary One. These 2 are the books I placed in my shop so she can do some revision in the evening. There are so many books to choose from when I went to Popular Book few weeks ago. Took me about a hour to choose but I did not buy many. I also can't choose well since I don't read Chinese. Lol!

And luckily I did not buy a lot because after reading Mumsgather today, I knew there were 2 different syllabuses around. Starting 2012, Primary school students are to use KSSR syllabus. And as my girl is going to Chinese School I would have to search under the SJKC section for her books as again, they have different syllabus compared to National schools.

Sigh! Why are they making it differently?? Can't they standardised everything and why need to have double standard, etc?? *Headache*

0 comments:

Post a Comment